There are a handful of experienced and reputable companies that purchase privately held notes, mortgages and trust deeds.
As an individual note holder, you can easily access this market and seek your best offer.
These are the factors that determine the market value of real estate secured promissory notes:
• The type of property securing the note
• The value of the property securing the note
• The promissory note or contract interest rate
• The number of payments made and remaining
• The amount of down payment and owner’s equity
• The borrower’s credit history and score
• The current level of market interest rates
NoteAdvocate is a free platform providing tools and resources designed to equip note sellers through the mortgage note selling process. Submitting a request into our industry leading Mortgage Note Matching Engine, of course, is the Best Way to Sell Your Note.